Terms of Service
Dopamine Apps LLC Terms of Service & End User Agreement
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, WEB SERVICES, DATA OR THIRD PARTY DATA, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, WEB SERVICES, DATA OR THIRD PARTY DATA. If you accept or agree to this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to this Agreement and, in such event; “Customer”, “You” and “Your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
- “Agreement” means the Terms and Conditions provided in this document.
- “Account” is the account you generate upon registration, in order to access the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data.
- “Provider” means Dopamine Apps LLC.
- “Web Services” consist of a set of software programs, interfaces, and webpages running on computers hosted at third-party hosting facilities in various locations around the world, accessible via the Internet.
- "Site" refers to Web Services and related website located at https://exchangevalet.com or such other web addresses or uniform resource locators as may be specified by the Provider.
- “Data” means the prices and other market data that is (i) owned by Provider and (ii) obtained by Provider from exchanges and other sources delivered to Customer via the Web Services and as described in this Agreement and on the Site.
- “Third Party Data” means the prices and other data that is (i) not owned by Provider and (ii) obtained by Provider from exchanges and other sources delivered to Customer via the Web Services and as described in this Agreement and on the Site.
- “Data Owner” means a legal entity that holds ownership rights to some of the Data or Third Party Data and is the original licensing source of such portion of the Data or Third Party Data when such portion of the Data or Third Party Data is not in the public domain.
- “Distinct Software Applications” means software applications that automate substantially different business products, services, processes or functions of Customer. Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make a reasonable determination as to whether software applications that use the Web Services or the Data or Third Party Data constitute Distinct Software Applications.
- “Data Exchange Format” means an electronic version of the Data or Third Party Data used for sharing the Data or Third Party Data between software applications, including but not limited to any application programming interface (API), any database access (e.g., ODBC, etc.), any network transmission format (e.g., EDI, SOAP, RSS, XML, etc.) and any data file format (e.g., XLS, CSV, etc.). Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine if a particular electronic version of the Data or Third Party Data constitutes a Data Exchange Format.
- “Subscription Plan” means all the subscription plans selected by the Customer in connection with the purchase of the use of the Web Services, Data and Third Party Data. The Provider posts the available subscription plans and the specific use of the Web Services, Data and Third Party Data provided by each subscription plan on the Site, as they may be updated by the Provider from time to time. The current subscription plans offered with respect to the Web Services are located at https://exchangevalet.com/#pricing.
- “Subscription Fees” is the money the Customer will pay to Provider in connection with the Subscription Plan selected by Customer to use the Web Services, Data, and Third Party Data.
- “You” or “Customer” is you.
For the registration, You will be required to provide certain information and You will establish a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding Your password. You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under Your Account, whether or not You have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized use of Your Account.
- Upon registration to use the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data, the Provider will provide a restricted use, free trial of the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data for fourteen (14) days (the "Free Trial").
- THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE FREE TRIAL ARE DETERMINED SOLELY AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PROVIDER AND MAY BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME. THE FREE TRIAL IS PROVIDED ONCE AND ONLY UPON YOUR FIRST REGISTRATION AT THE SITE FOR A SINGLE FOURTEEN (14) DAY PERIOD. THE FREE TRIAL IS NOT PROVIDED UPON SUBSEQUENT REGISTRATION BY CUSTOMER OR CUSTOMER’S AGENTS OR AFFILIATES.
- Upon completion of the Free Trial, access to the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data will terminate until and unless the Customer selects and agrees to purchase a Subscription Plan for continued use of the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data. Upon selection and purchase, access to the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data will be provided in accordance with the terms of the specific Subscription Plan selected by the Customer via the Site.
This Agreement will commence when You click “Sign Up” or “I agree” (the “Start Date”) and will continue for the Free Trial. Thereafter, if you elect to purchase a paid Subscription Plan, this Agreement shall continue from the Start Date through the term specified by the Subscription Plan (the “Term”). At the end of the Term, this Agreement will terminate. A new Term will start if you purchase another Subscription Plan. The Free Trial is also a Term.
- The Customer cannot terminate this Agreement during the Term.
- The Provider may terminate this Agreement at any time during the Term for any reason.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may terminate this Agreement at any time in the event that the other party breaches any material term of this Agreement and fails to remedy such breach within ten (10) business days after receipt of a written notice of any such breach, or if such breach cannot be remedied within that period of time, fails to demonstrate to the satisfaction of the non-breaching party that it is taking steps reasonably necessary to remedy the breach.
Provider may offer rewards to Customer for referring others to register for Web Services. Provider reserves the right to change the terms of any referral rewards. Customer may find out about the current system at https://exchangevalet.com/referral. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT IT WILL REWARD THE CUSTOMER, OR PAY THE CUSTOMER, EVEN WHEN THE CUSTOMER REFERS OTHERS TO THE SITE.
Provider reserves the right to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data or to modify this Agreement, at any time and without prior notice. If Provider modifies this Agreement, Provider will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification. Provider will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of this Agreement. By continuing to access or use the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data after Provider has posted a modification on the Site or has provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Agreement. If the modified Agreement is not acceptable to You, Your only recourse is to cease using the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data.
- Subject to Customer’s compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Provider grants to Customer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access and use the Web Services solely for its business purposes. This Agreement governs Customer’s access to and use of the Web Services and the Site. Customer acknowledges and agrees that but for this Agreement, Customer would have no rights or access to the Web Services and the Site.
- Subject to Customer’s compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Provider grants to Customer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access and use the Data and Third Party Data available via the Web Services solely for its personal purposes. In addition, any Third Party Data may be subject to restrictions of use and require additional license agreements with the Data Owner. While Provider may, in its sole discretion, offer administrative assistance to Customer in obtaining such additional licenses, Customer is solely responsible for obtaining all required license agreements with each Data Owner pursuant to Customer’s use of such Third Party Data. If Customer does not obtain a required license agreement for any portion of the Third Party Data and as such is in violation of the Data Owner’s licensing requirements, Provider may terminate access to the unlicensed portion of Third Party Data until Customer obtains such license agreements with the Data Owner.
- If Provider ever loses the license, right or ability to provide any portion of the Data or Third Party Data, or such license or right is ever interrupted or otherwise impaired, then Provider agrees to notify Customer of such fact if permitted to do so and Customer may immediately terminate use of any portion of the Web Services and Provider will refund the prorated Subscription Fees associated with the unused portion of the Web Services.
- Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, Customer acknowledges that the Data, Web Services, Site, and/or any developments to the Data, Web Services, and Site that result from services provided to Customer hereunder are proprietary in nature and owned exclusively by Provider. The Data, Third Party Data, the Web Services, as well as the Developments are to be used exclusively as described herein.
- The services provided to the Customer and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, video, data, third party data, web services and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Dopamine Apps LLC and its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under, any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible from the services
Restrictions on the Web Services
Customer may use the Web Services solely with any software application owned or licensed by Customer. Customer may not use, adapt, modify, redistribute, sublicense, sell or otherwise make available any portion of the Web Services for use by software applications not owned or licensed by Customer. Neither party will attempt to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the other party’s website, computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of the other party’s providers. Neither party will attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of the other party’s systems or networks or breach any of the other party’s security or authentication measures.
Restrictions on Usage of Data
Customer may use the Data and Third Party Data solely with any software application owned or licensed by Customer. Customer will not use, redistribute, sublicense, sell or otherwise make available any portion of the Data or Third Party Data in any Data Exchange Format for use in software applications not owned or licensed by Customer. Customer may not display or make the Data or Third Party Data available in any Data Exchange Format to non-employee users, including but not limited to, vendors, contractors, partners and the general public (e.g., public websites, partner and vendor extranets, EDI applications, etc.). Customer may cache and store the Data and Third Party Data for use within each Distinct Software Application provided such use is in compliance with restrictions imposed by the Data Owners. The Data or Third Party Data may not be shared between Distinct Software Applications or made available in any Data Exchange Format for the purpose of sharing between Distinct Software Applications. Enforcement: Except as otherwise provided herein, Customer is responsible for all of Customer’s activities occurring through its use of the Web Services. Telecommunications and Internet Services: Customer acknowledges that the use of the Web Services by Customer is dependent upon access to telecommunications and Internet services. Customer will be solely responsible for acquiring and maintaining all telecommunications and Internet services and other hardware and software required to access and use the Web Services, including, without limitation, any and all costs, fees, expenses, and taxes of any kind related to the foregoing.
The provisions of the Definitions Section and Sections that by their nature should reasonably survive, and any amendments to the provisions of the aforementioned will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Customer will pay to Provider Subscription Fees (defined above). Subscription Fees for Customer’s use of the Web Services, Data and Third Party Data shall be (i) as described and/or as selected by You via the Site in connection with purchase to use the Web Services, Data and Third Party Data or (ii) negotiated between You and Provider by creating an addendum to this Agreement.
- The Customer will pay the Subscription Fees using one of the methods of payment offered on the Site. The Customer shall be responsible for any mistake they make during the transmission of payment. The Provider is not liable for Customer’s loss of funds resulting from payment to the wrong address. You provide via the Site in the amount of the Subscription Fees in connection with the Subscription Plan that You select. Subscription Fees are exclusive of taxes, duties, levies, tariffs, and other governmental charges (including, without limitation, VAT) (collectively, “Taxes”). Customer shall be responsible for payment of all Taxes and any related interest and/or penalties resulting from any payments made hereunder, other than any taxes based on Provider’s net income.
- Subscription Fees are non-refundable. Customer waives their right to a refund on Subscription Fees both during on Termination, and after expiration of Agreement.
- Provider may change the Subscription Fee anytime. Customer can find out about Subscription Plans and Subscription Fees at https://exchangevalet.com/#pricing
Enhancements & Modifications
Provider will provide to Customer enhancements or modifications (“Updates”) to the Web Services as they become available. Customer acknowledges that additional Subscription Fees may be charged for the use of Updates, and that Provider has sole discretion in identifying which Updates require the payment of additional Subscription Fees. Provider acknowledges that Customer has sole discretion in deciding to use Updates and is only responsible for additional Subscription Fees for those Updates that Customer decides to use. Should Customer decide to use Updates that require additional Subscription Fees, then new Subscription Fees for Customer’s use of the Web Services shall be (i) as described and/or as selected by You via the Site in connection with purchase to use the Web Services, Data and Third Party Data or (ii) negotiated between You and Provider by creating an addendum to this Agreement. Provider agrees and acknowledges that Customer has spent time and resources to integrate the Web Services into Customer’s computer systems.
Customer agrees to defend or settle, indemnify and hold Provider, its employees, directors and officers harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, or expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorneys fees) in connection with any third party claim that the Customer’s use of the Web Services or Data in violation of this Agreement infringes or misappropriates any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party, provided that Provider does not make any admission of Customer guilt without Customer’s prior written approval and provided that Provider gives Customer (i) prompt written notification of the claim or action, (ii) sole control and authority over the defense or settlement thereof, and (iii) all reasonably available information, assistance and authority to settle and/or defend any such claim or action.
OTHER THAN SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, (i) THE WEB SERVICES, SITE, DATA, AND THIRD PARTY DATA ARE PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, OR PERFORMANCE, (ii) PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, DATA, OR THIRD PARTY DATA WILL MEET CUSTOMER'S SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OR NEEDS; (iii) PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SERVICES, SITE, DATA, OR THIRD PARTY DATA WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR BUGS; (iv) PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT WEB SERVICES, SITE, DATA, OR THIRD PARTY DATA WILL WORK IN THE SAME WAY IN THE FUTURE; and (v) PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THERE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION OF THE WEB SERVICES, SITE, DATA, AND THIRD PARTY DATA. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT (i) ANY DATA DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SERVICES AND ANY USE OF THE WEB SERVICES AND SITE IS DONE AT ITS OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT CUSTOMER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ITS COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF APPLICATIONS OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH DATA and (ii) THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE PRODUCTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM PROVIDER OR ELSEWHERE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY.
PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE DATA, THIRD PARTY DATA OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH PROVIDER’S SITE AND/OR THE WEB SERVICES, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY DATA, THIRD PARTY DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH PROVIDER’S WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEB SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL PROVIDER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER AND ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR CUSTOMER’S ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEB SERVICES EXCEED THREE (3) MONTHS’ SUBSCRIPTION FEES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR THEORY OF THE CLAIM OR ACTION. PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR RELIANCE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY INTERRUPTION OR DISRUPTION IN COMMUNICATIONS OR SERVICES, UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF SERVICES, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST DATA, OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF PROVIDER KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE REASONABLY PREVENTED SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
Compliance with Laws and Applicable Law
- The parties hereby agree to abide by and comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations (including applicable laws that pertain to the transmission of technical data, privacy, the encryption of software, the export of technology, the transmission of obscenity, or the permissible uses of intellectual property).
- The parties agree the governing for this Agreement is the law of Saint Kitts and Nevis. All matters arising out of or related to this Agreement will be resolved according to the law of Saint Kitts and Nevis. The parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Saint Kitts and Nevis. The parties expressly agree to venue in the courts located in Saint Kitts and Nevis and waive any objection based on personal jurisdiction.
- Any delay in performance of any provision of this Agreement caused by conditions beyond the reasonable control of either party will not constitute a breach of this Agreement, provided that the delaying party has taken reasonable measures to notify the affected party of the delay in writing and uses reasonable efforts to perform in accordance with this Agreement notwithstanding such conditions. The delayed party’s time for performance will be deemed extended for a period equal to the duration of the conditions beyond its control. Conditions beyond a party’s reasonable control include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, acts of government, acts of terrorism, power failures, major network failures, fires, riots, and acts of war (collectively, “Excusable Delays”).
- No waiver by either party of any default by the other in the performance of any provisions of this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of any continuing or future default, regardless of whether it is a like or different character.
- Neither party may assign this Agreement without prior written consent unless in connection with a merger or acquisition of either party.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the parties. Neither party will have the power to bind the other or to incur obligations on the other’s behalf without such other party’s prior written consent.
- This Agreement is intended for the sole and exclusive benefit of the signatories and is not intended to benefit any third party. Only the parties to this Agreement may enforce it.
- Customer will promptly report any errors in the operation of the Web Services to Provider and will not take any actions that would increase the severity of the error. Customer will use the Web Services solely as described herein. In the event that Customer violates any of the requirements of this Section, Provider will have no responsibility to provide support.
Entire Agreement and Severability
- This Agreement, including the Subscription Plan, as amended from time to time according to its terms, shall constitute the entire agreement between Customer and the Provider respecting the Site, the Web Services, the support, the Data, and the Third Party Data described herein, and shall supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, representations or promises, whether oral or written, as to its subject matter. This Agreement may be amended only in a written agreement that is duly executed by authorized representatives of the parties.
- If any provision of this Agreement (or any portion thereof) shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Acts of God
- The Provider and their respective affiliates shall not be deemed to be in default of any provision hereof or be liable for any delay, failure in performance, or interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, civil disturbance, war, terrorism, strikes, fires, other catastrophes, power or telecommunications failure or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
Notice and Contact
- The parties may give notice to each other via email or instant messaging. Notices sent to Provider should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notices sent to Customer will be sent to Customer at the email address provided during registration to use the Web Services.
- If you have any questions regarding Exchange Valet’s terms of service, please reach out to us via Exchange Valet Support at https://support.exchangevalet.com
When you open an account with us, we only collect your email address information. We DO NOT collect information about your trading activity, your investment behaviour, your account balance, and account history.
We will ask for your consent before we use or disclose your information for any materially different purpose than maintaining Exchange Valet services, or other purposes listed below. Consent may be obtained in any legally sufficient method. For example, depending on the circumstance and the laws of your jurisdiction, consent may be obtained by providing you with notice and the opportunity to opt-out.
We collect and use the data that we do only for the following purposes:
- providing the products and services of Exchange Valet
- maintaining day-to-day operation of accounts and services
- collecting subscription amounts from users
- telling you about services or other related products and services offered by us
- managing our websites and services
- complying with our regulatory and legal obligations, including but not limited to warrants, subpoenas and court orders
- contacting you (including by way of e-mail), including in response to your inquiries and comments, and to safeguard your interests
- investigating suspicious activities
- protecting our rights and intellectual property
Information that we collect from you will be stored in the United States and other countries, which may have different privacy laws and standards than those in your country of residence.
By using our services, you acknowledge and understand that your personal information will be subject to the applicable laws of each such jurisdiction, which may not provide for the same protection as your country of residence. For example, government entities in the United States and other countries may have certain legislative rights to access your personal information.
Rights of European Economic Area Residents under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The GDPR regulation provides rights for individuals (data subjects):
- Right of Access
- Right to Rectification of Erasure Procedure
- Right to Object
- Right to Data Portability
In case you wish to exercise any of those rights, please contact us via Exchange Valet Support at https://support.exchangevalet.com
Confidentiality and Security
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We place your account information on the secure portion of our website, using firewalls and other security technology to protect our network and systems from external attacks, and we require you to enter a unique email and password to access your account information online. Our servers are enabled with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing the personal information that you provide or access during a secure session (look for the padlock icon on your browser).
Your personal data mentioned above will be stored for the duration of your active Exchange Valet subscription for general usage of the site and communication purposes. Please notify us if you would like to delete your account, via Exchange Valet Support at https://support.exchangevalet.com
We shall make every reasonable effort to maintain your personal information in an accurate, complete and up-to-date form. If you believe that your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, you may request a correction at any time. Unless we have your personal information in our capacity as a third-party administrative record keeper, when you successfully demonstrate that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, we will correct or update the information as required.
Please note that before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We will only use this information to verify your identity.
Our website is not targeted to children under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information through this website, we will take reasonable steps to delete the information. If you believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
Our cookies do not contain personal information about you. Exchange Valet will not store identifying personal information in website cookies. You have control over cookies. Most Web browsers can be set to notify you when an HTML cookie is placed on your computer. You can manually delete HTML cookies and set most browsers to refuse to accept HTML cookies, although doing so may affect your website experience.
Linking to other websites
Exchange Valet may provide an external link to an outside exchange or other website. This link does not constitute an endorsement. As of this writing, we do not serve ads to our users and we do not promote third party websites or apps.
Data breaches may be caused by employees, parties external to the organization, or computer system errors. Exchange Valet is legally required to notify affected individuals if their personal data has been breached. This will encourage individuals to take preventive measures to reduce the impact of the data breach. We will notify affected individuals within 72 hours if a data breach involves sensitive personal data. In addition we will notify users as soon as the data breach is resolved. Information will be officially communicated via e-mail and our chat group.
Updates to This Policy
Dopamine Apps LLC may amend this policy. The revisions will take effect on the date of publication of the amended policy, as stated. We will notify you through our website of any material changes to the policy. In the event that the changes we make to the policy are substantial or affect the personal information we have already collected in accordance with this policy, you will be entitled to withdraw your consent to such personal information handling practices provided such consent is not necessary for us to provide to you the services or products you have requested.